14 July 2010

Last week I had about 35 minutes of footage recorded, but only had 500MB of space on Vimeo, so I had to delay this video a week. That's ok though, since I'm not going out riding this week, I have an update for my hoards of fans out there. (joking, only 35 people visited the blog this last week)

I love going out and doing singletrack riding. It was the best part of mountain biking, but since I can't ride mountain bikes anymore, I am happy to say I have returned to my love. In this video I am starting to get a little loosened up and a little tired as well. You will clearly see that my handlebars are more floppy. I'm not sure if that's because I'm relaxed or bagged...



I hope that next week I can go out again and find some more gnarly trails to show off, but if the monsoon season doesn't end soon, I won't be able to get out. I tell you this has to be the wettest spring/early summer in a long time. In a couple weeks I am going to the inlaws for a visit, they have a boat, and I have a wakeskate. Is there anyone interested in seeing some first person footage of that? Leave a comment, you don't have to log in or anything.

No comments: